The MSCF Employment Report lists the MSCF salary statistics, class profile, compensation by industry, compensation by geography, compensation by undergraduate major, sources of accepted offers and the timing of offers.
At each link below you will find the companies whose offers were accepted by our students, the positions our students have taken and the location of these positions.
• 2012 - 2013 Recruiting Partners
• 2011 - 2012 Recruiting Partners
• 2010 - 2011 Recruiting Partners
• 2009 - 2010 Recruiting Partners
• 2008 - 2009 Recruiting Partners
• 2007 - 2008 Recruiting Partners
"The MSCF degree provides the quantitative skills and practical implementation to put students on a path toward successful careers in the application of quantitative finance."
-- Jeffery Rosenberg
Chief Investment Strategist
Fundamental Fixed Income
New York, NY